If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you may want to consider sending your project to the BOOK factory:
• Do you need to meet critical marketing- or event-based deadlines and release dates?
• Do you need to spend more time than you have supporting an author?
• Do you need to manage "out of control" books on budget?
• Do you need to free up already overwhelmed inhouse resources for other projects?
• Do you smoothly need to route troubled books and authors through the book production process?